WELCOME TO PINK ZOMBIE'S BLOG!

Pink Zombie Jewelry is all about fun. It's about enjoying being who you are and loving yourself. It's a state of mind. If you're looking for quirky, fun jewelry with a touch of elegance you've come to the perfect place. I am sure to have something that fits your wants or needs. Does someone special have a birthday coming up? Think Pink Zombie! Are you looking for a wow piece that's sure to get you lots of compliments? Pink Zombie's got it! Need a gift for Christmas, an anniversary or just because? How about a special treat for yourself? Think outside of the box. Shop Pink Zombie!

This blog is look into my life and my inner self. Laugh, cry & shout along with me and learn what inspires my jewelry. I hope you'll enjoy the ride!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Monday...

As another Monday approaches I'd like to wish everyone a very happy & safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment